Did you know that vegetables actually get SWEETER when it’s colder outside?
Introducing the NEW Winter Gardening Class
Enjoy fresh flavors you can’t get any other time of the year with your own Winter Garden!
Eating well and boosting your immunity is a year round lifestyle… it doesn’t have to stop just because it’s cold outside or there’s snow on the ground. Discover the secrets of successful indoor and outdoor winter gardens.
Mastering what makes winter gardens unique:
- Warm your heart and soul with homegrown fresh food in the cold!
- Beat seasonal depression with more light in your life.
- Set your family up for a lifetime of healthy habits
- Fresh salads, fresh toppings for soups and daily smoothies!
- Quickly build your confidence… even if you think you’re a brown thumb
- Take advantage of hundreds of new flavors with fantastic winter greens
- Avoid the overwhelm with step-by-step instructions
- Enjoy the wonder of nature, growing beyond what you imagined
This online course gives you everything you need to succeed…
don’t let a little bit of cold hold you back from the green lifestyle you want!
What students are saying…
“This helped me understand why my garden is my happy place. It also explained why so many people are starting gardens during the COVID pandemic. Growing plants connects us to the natural world and how we fit into the natural world !”
– Julie G.
“I always have wanted to be more self-sufficient and not rely on the market to meet my vegetable needs. I never thought about microgreens!!! So easy and such a perfect addition to my garden!”
– Lisa M.
“I’m learning that I’m never too old to learn more. I didn’t know anything about growing microgreens and now I can’t wait to try it. What a wonderful way to have greens in the middle of my cold winters!”
– Debbie G.
Imagine extra fresh and delicious food to warm your heart in the winter! Wondering if this will work for you?
Follow step-by-step: simple techniques to match your climate to the right kind of winter garden… even if you have 3 feet of snow 😉
Lesson 1 – Mindset
• Envisioning YOUR winter garden no matter what the weather is
• Sprouting your seeds of hope
• Using the one water secret that changes gardening forever
• Creating a thriving ecosystem without a lot of work
• What no one ever tells you about your winter garden
Lesson 2 – Outdoor Climate
• Using 3 key temperatures for garden success
• Timing your outdoor planting BEFORE temperatures drop
• Creating microclimates to optimize your growing season
• Building modular raised beds for easy covering
• Extending your season with low and high tunnels
Lesson 3 – Outdoor Plants
• Choosing crops that will match your climate
• Ordering seeds and choosing healthy transplants
• Setting up a successful container garden
• Overwintering garlic… works for other veggies too!
• Growing your own fertility with winter cover crops
Lesson 4 – Indoor Setup
• 3 Indoor garden strategies no matter where you live
• Hydroponic set-ups for beginners.. tech made easy
• Grow lamp considerations
• Perfect seedlings every time
Lesson 5 – Indoor Plants
• Cultivating sprouts and shoots the easy way
• Enjoying a continuous supply of fresh salad
• Unique microgreen system from years of experimentation
• Starting seeds indoors, step-by-step
• Fertilizing a successful closet garden
• How to keep GMO seeds out of your garden
• 3 Keys to Indoor Seed Starting
• Understanding vegetable and herb plant basics
• Grabbing the right tools for your projects
As a special treat, when you Enroll TODAY
you’ll also get access to this extra BONUS…
BONUS – Two Months of Harvest Club
NOTE: Harvest Club is closed. This BONUS is how you get IN
This is THE premier online garden membership that helps you get more harvest with less stress. Get your garden started -OR- take your garden to the next level.
* Access to new garden techniques and templates
* Simple checklists to help you make more progress… and more
* Automatically renew your membership or cancel any time you like
* Get your questions answered in our expert forums
What You'll Get...
Our Online Format Fits Your Busy Schedule
Download what you need, when you need it!
5 Lessons: Each lesson is a collection of videos ranging from 3 – 20 minutes each.
Total time of each lesson varies from 1-2 hours.
Watch or download pre-recorded videos any time you like from anywhere with a good internet connection.
You have lifetime access to these materials. And your lessons are ready for you to get started now.
Consider what having fresh vegetables all winter long could mean for boosting your vitality and immunity.
Winter Gardening helps you stay green…
What would it be worth…
- Food starts dying the moment it’s picked. How long has the food at the grocery store been sitting on trucks? Having a system to grow year-round… you KNOW this food is fresh and nutrient rich!
- You don’t have to spend your whole paycheck on organic herbs and greens at the grocery store… you can grow your own for a fraction of the cost through the winter. And it will taste better, too!
- Set you and your loved ones up for great habits with this class. Gardening is a joy anytime of year, contributing to long term health and vitality… you don’t have to wait until peak growing season to feel great!
Invest in your health: Take advantage of the Winter Gardening “Indoor and Outdoor” System now.
TODAY just $97
You’re covered by my 30-day money back guarantee
I will assume all risk with my 100% 30-day total satisfaction guarantee. Hundreds of people like you have invested in my training programs over the past three years. I’m confident that if you apply yourself and work the program, you will be thrilled. On the small chance this doesn’t work for you, you can get a full refund within 30-days of your purchase. No hassles.
Register TODAY for just $97
Immediately when you sign up, you receive access
to your class get you started growing
fresh vegetables all winter long!
About our Master Instructor
Stacey Murphy helps gardeners grow lots of food in small spaces so they can enjoy fresh, affordable vegetables while creating a more sustainable future. Stacey is a garden geek, growing food since 1979, and her superpower is packing, literally, tons of food into tight spaces.
Dozens of her students have gone on to start their own homesteads, gardens & farms. Featured on Martha Stewart Radio and PBS’s Growing a Greener World, Stacey believes growing food organically is the best health plan for people, communities, and the earth.
Yield & Food Safety Disclaimer
Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions about the Winter Gardening Class.
Is the course just for indoor gardening? I live in a place that’s warm all year long.
I’ll be showing you how to grow both indoors AND outdoors! Indoor gardens are perfect for places where it’s freezing cold all winter long. But I’ll also show you how you can grow outdoors even with snow on the ground (yes, it is possible).
Indoor gardening is also an incredible way to create your own starter plants. Once you try this one little strategy, your outdoor gardens will never be the same again…
Is this course just for beginners? I’ve already grown some vegetables and herbs indoors before.
This course is for everyone! You see even if you’re a seasoned indoor gardener, I can almost promise you this course will teach you new things. Like my friend Shannon showed us with her indoor garden grown in a closet, there are many advanced tricks you can master.
Tricks that can boost your harvest, increase your yields, and get more greens out of your garden every week. Not to mention that your indoor gardening tricks will help you immensely when you want strong seedling for your outdoor gardens!
Will I need to buy a bunch of new equipment for my new winter garden?
Many people will choose to keep it simple with seeds, potting mix, and maybe some indoor pots.There are ways for everyone to grow no matter how humble the means and you have the option to scale up from there.
That said, if you live in a place where it’s dark 20+ hours a day, you will need grow lights. These can be very cheap though. And you can even find some great deals on eBay if you really want to grow for less.
Do I need to get a greenhouse to grow a winter garden?
Not at all! You can grow your winter garden with nothing more than a pot, some nutrient-rich soil, water, and a window sill. BUT… if you want to grow a big garden with lots of extra produce, I’ll show you how to do that too.
How much time will my new garden take? I have a busy life with my kids/work/grandkids.
It’s really up to you and how much you want to grow. You can have a fantastical winter garden that gives you and your family more than enough greens every week with just 1-2 hours of your time. You’ll see how to put your gardens on “autopilot” just by setting them up right.
I live in a small apartment and don’t have much room to grow. Can I still join this course?
Yes, without a doubt in my mind! When I started gardening I was growing a weekly harvests in my small apartment in Brooklyn in my spare time. That was part of my inspiration for this course. 😊
And my friend Shannon has also done this too. She grows all of her greens inside a spare closet in her home!
When does the course start?
It’s pre-recorded and waiting for you to get started whenever you are ready.
How do I get my questions answered?
As a bonus, you receive 2 months free membership in Harvest Club where you can get your questions answered in our garden forum and with the help of our expert team… including LIVE community chat sessions. So you’ll be able to raise your hand and ask questions as they come up. 👋 Get help right when you need it. 🥀👉🌺
Is there a money-back guarantee? I’ve been a brown thumb my whole life…
First of all, one of the first things I’ll take you through inside the course is a “Mindset” section. Because I truly believe that “green thumbs” aren’t born, they’re taught. The first step is to believe growing a Successful Winter Garden is within you. 😊
But I understand that my teaching style isn’t for everyone. You’ll have 30-days to try everything inside my program. If you decide that it just isn’t for you, just send us an email. My team and I are happy to give you a full refund.
But I promise that if you follow my steps inside… your bigger worry is going to be figuring out how to cook up all your fresh vegetables with your newly discovered “green thumb”…😉