Watch this video to discover 6 simple ways to preserve the harvest so you can enjoy fresh food year round.
Imagine the flavor of summer preserved and waiting for you so you can put fresh pasta sauce on your table all winter long without all the weird preservatives. Take the next step and enroll in this Preserve the Harvest class so you can enjoy a healthy, delicious, GREEN lifestyle. Because when your shelves are stocked with fresh food, healthy meals are always fast and easy!
Preserve the Harvest course helps you...
- Save 40% on your grocery bill each year... stop throwing away produce that's gone bad and discover how to store it for later.
- Stock your pantry with a year's worth of fresh, healthy meal options in just 6 weeks with these simple techniques, delicious recipes & creative meals.
- Take advantage of your preserved harvest so you can enjoy meals in minutes... even when it's cold outside and you don't feel like cooking 😉
- Avoid the preservation overwhelm with step-by-step instructions... be ready to get it done so that you don't miss out while there's tons of fresh harvest available for the picking!
- Quickly build your confidence and skill while avoiding expensive setbacks... know how to keep your food safe!
- Watch over my shoulder as freeze, dehydrate, ferment, can, and quick pickle so you can practice efficient techniques.
- Meal planning made EASY! - You get food on your table in minutes when you follow my Harvest-Into-Meals 7-Step system (plus use up all those odds and ends so nothing goes to waste).
This online course gives you everything you need to succeed... stock your pantry full of healthy goodies!
What Students Are Saying...
“Through taking this course I have so much more confidence in using the different preservation methods and in how to use what I preserve, because I now understand the principles of not only how the different preservation methods work, but also principles of how to combine flavors and textures for great recipes - I've been taught to fish, not just given a fish!!” - Kate
"I wanted an organized plan to plant, harvest, preserve and cook. After spending countless hours surfing Youtube, trying to figure it all out on my own, I was feeling at a complete loss. Thank goodness for this course! It all makes good sense to me now and I feel much more confident going forward! Thank you so much!!!" - Becky
"We've got a counter full of colorful, veggie ferments going regularly. I know what to do with the beautiful variety of herbs we grow, and our food is tasting better, is fresher and definitely getting a boost nutritionally. I've overcome harvest paralysis!" - Kate
Wondering if this will work for you....?
Follow step-by-step each lesson with these simple techniques, delicious recipes & creative meals to ensure you have healthy food on your plate, year round... even when it's cold outside and you don't feel like cooking 😉
Lesson 1 - Harvesting, Curing, Storing, & Preparing
• Discover peak ripeness and flavor for each of your harvested vegetables
• Harvest & store your produce for maximum freshness (plus no waste!)
• Cure & store onions, garlic, squash, beets & carrots to save fridge space
• Practice efficient knife skills so you can batch multiple recipes in minutes
• Stock your pantry with the right basic ingredients so you can whip up a delicious meal at the drop of a hat
Lesson 2 - Drying, Dehydrating & Freezing
• Dry & dehydrate your vegetables & herbs to preserve ALL their nutrients
• Re-imagine snake foods: homemade gluten-free crackers, sugar-free fruit roll-ups & more!
• Freeze your herbs & vegetables for quick meals
• Create fun (and fast) meals from frozen and dehydrated foods
Lesson 3 - Fermenting & Quick Pickling
• How to know for sure your lacto-fermented foods are SAFE!
• Lacto-ferment sauerkraut & Kim Chi for probiotics & maximum gut health
• Enjoy new twists on old favorites: fermented jams, fermented seed bread & fermented chutney
• Make vinegars out of your food scraps (nothing goes to waste!)
• Get the salt ratio right for delicous ferments for just the right sour flavor
• Quick pickle when you want to store lots of fresh harvest, fast
Lesson 4 - Canning
• Know when to Water Bath Can and when to Pressure Can
• Create all your old favorites like pickles and salsas without the added preservatives you see at the grocery store
• Master flavor palettes for unusual hot sauces and chutneys
• Stock your shelves with unique sugar-free jam recipes (great for gifts!)
• Grab the right equipment now so you can easily get started
Lesson 5 - Preservation & Storage System
• Simplify your life with my 7-Step Harvest-into-Meals System - takes just 2 hours each week to batch meals for the week and also store for the winter
• Make stored foods the star of your meals (every last morsel so no waste!)
• Enjoy a symphony of flavors on every plate with my taste templates
• Plan next year's goals & match to your harvest schedule for a more sustainable life
• Follow step-by-step so that you maximize the fresh food on your plate each week
As a special treat, when you
Enroll TODAY you'll also get access
to these extra BONUSES...
BONUS #1 - ebook "101 Recipes: Exciting Ways to Preserve the Harvest"
• 101 Plant-based & gluten-free recipes that will dazzle your taste buds
• Unique twists on old favorites: spice blends that give recipes new life
• Can you have too much squash, beans, herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers? Not with these recipes!
• Mix-n-match recipes for a full meal plan
• PLUS... How to vary recipes for picky eaters
BONUS #2 - Homemade Cheese, Yogurt, Sour Cream
And it’s all plant based! Discover how to ferment seeds, nuts and tofu to create creamy delights for your dinner plate. Pesto almond cheese, Turmeric pepperjack and more!
BONUS #3 - Private Online Community
It’s more fun growing together, so this course has it’s own private Facebook community. You’ll receive ongoing support and the camaraderie of other gardeners. Plus, post those photos for bragging rights 😉
What You'll Get...
Our Online Format Fits Your Busy Schedule
Download what you need, when you need it!
5 Lessons: Each lesson is a collection of videos ranging from 3 - 20 minutes each. Total time of each lesson varies from 60-90 minutes. Watch or download pre-recorded videos any time you like from anywhere with a good internet connection. You have lifetime access to these materials. And all your lessons are ready for you to get started now.
Your Preserve the Harvest guides and cheat sheets will help you organize your pantry, set goals for the year and track your progress. They are available for download and print.
101 Recipes! allows you to get get started right away with unique recipes that will dazzle your tongue. Recipes include multiple flavor palettes that you use depending on your mood so you never get sick of them!
Private online community is here for you when you have questions. Or if you want to show off your latest creations 😉
Preserve the Harvest helps you stock your shelves with all your favorite essentials like canned tomatoes, salsas, ferments without all the commercial preservatives and added sugars...
Consider how valuable Preserving the Harvest is for a sustainable life…
- Having a system for all of the fresh food available during the growing season means you could stock your pantry with staples that have NO strange ingredients in them! Students find when they do this that they save between 10-40% on their grocery bills. What's even better is less trips to the grocery store since you can go shopping in your pantry!
- You don't have to spend your whole paycheck on herbs and fresh sauerkrauts at the grocery store... you can dry herbs and make your own ferments for a fraction of the cost. And it will taste better, too!
- Set yourself up for great habits with this class. Students have said that the meal planning in this class alone is worth the investment because they batch creative meals for the week (and for the year) so that putting healthy food on the table each meal takes just minutes. How much time are you currently spending cooking meals and imagine what you might do when all that time is freed up...
Grab the Harvest-Into-Meals Preservation System now in this Preserve the Harvest class for just $197
Join these successful students...
Stacey, You have been inspiring me! I have been making sauerkraut for years, and have taught classes; but I tend to be very simple in my flavors. I love all the spices you add. These chutneys are going to add zip to my meals. I have been loving this class! - Patti
“I spent a nice day with my daughter making pickles and strawberry jam.”
“Your plant-based recipes, use of herbs, and systematic methods to develop these habits have especially helped me get on track. I have more fresh produce coming to the kitchen and I'm eating most, then composting leftover or uneaten in the garden to go back into the soil.” - Sandy
You're covered by my 30-day money back guarantee
I will assume all risk with my 100% 30-day total satisfaction guarantee. Hundreds of people like you have invested in my training programs over the past three years. I’m confident that if you apply yourself and work the program, you will be thrilled. On the small chance this doesn’t work for you, you can get a full refund within 30-days of your purchase. No hassles.
Immediately when you sign up, you receive access to the first lesson plus your 101 Recipes BONUS to get you started preserving and storing your harvest!
About the Instructor
Stacey Murphy helps gardeners grow lots of food in small spaces so they can enjoy fresh, affordable vegetables while creating a more sustainable future. She walks eager growers through a holistic plan for the season, showing what to grow, when and where. Stacey is a garden geek, growing food since 1979, and her superpower is packing, literally, tons of food into tight spaces.
Dozens of her students who have trained at her backyard urban farm in Brooklyn have gone on to start their own homesteads, gardens & farms. Featured on Martha Stewart Radio and PBS’s Growing a Greener World, Stacey believes growing food organically is the best health plan for people, communities, and the earth.
Yield & Food Safety Disclaimer
When storing and preserving food, food safety should ALWAYS be your top priority. I'm going to show you best practices for food safety, but it is up to you to actually PRACTICE that food safety. I am NOT responsible for any food-borne sicknesses that may be the result of your kitchen practices... so don't leave your dirty spatula around for your dog to lick when you're not looking, etc, etc. I'll be sharing some safe knife skills with you. I am NOT responsible for any knife or scissor accidents that might result in bodily harm. With that said, I like to believe that everyone can make food safety a natural part of their food preparation. I can support by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward. When you register for this class, you are agreeing to these terms. The truth is that your results are related to your experience and improve when you stick with it. Thanks for sharing this journey with me. Let's enjoy the vegetable harvest!