Stock your shelves with fresh vegetables and herbs so you are prepared for anything!
Boost your immunity today! It takes less time than you think to preserve and store healthy, organic meals for months to come. Enjoy the taste of summer all year long with this step-by-step system.
Mastering the 7-Step Harvest-Into-Meals Preservation System helps you...
- Save 40% on your grocery bill each year... stop throwing away produce that's gone bad and discover how to store it for later.
- Stock your pantry with a year's worth of fresh, healthy meal options in just 6 weeks with these simple techniques, delicious recipes & creative meals.
- Take advantage of your preserved harvest so you can enjoy meals in minutes... even when it's cold outside and you don't feel like cooking 😉
- Avoid the preservation overwhelm with step-by-step instructions... be ready to get it done so that you don't miss out while there's tons of fresh harvest available for the picking!
- Quickly build your confidence and skill while avoiding expensive setbacks... know how to keep your food safe!
- Watch over my shoulder as I freeze, dehydrate, ferment, can, and quick pickle so you can practice efficient techniques.
- Meal planning made EASY! - You get food on your table in minutes when you follow my Harvest-Into-Meals 7-Step system (plus use up all those odds and ends so nothing goes to waste).
This online course gives you everything you need to succeed... stock your kitchen full of healthy, delicious goodies!
What students are saying…
“Through taking this course I have so much more confidence in using the different preservation methods and in how to use what I preserve, because I now understand the principles of not only how the different preservation methods work, but also principles of how to combine flavors and textures for great recipes – I’ve been taught to fish, not just given a fish!!” – Kate
“I spent a nice day with my daughter making pickles and strawberry jam.” – Marcey
“I wanted an organized plan to plant, harvest, preserve and cook. After spending countless hours surfing Youtube, trying to figure it all out on my own, I was feeling at a complete loss. Thank goodness for this course! It all makes good sense to me now and I feel much more confident going forward! Thank you so much!!!” – Becky
“Your plant-based recipes, use of herbs, and systematic methods to develop these habits have especially helped me get on track. I have more fresh produce coming to the kitchen and I’m eating most, then composting leftover or uneaten in the garden to go back into the soil.” – Sandy
“We’ve got a counter full of colorful, veggie ferments going regularly. I know what to do with the beautiful variety of herbs we grow, and our food is tasting better, is fresher and definitely getting a boost nutritionally. I’ve overcome harvest paralysis!” – Kate
“Stacey, You have been inspiring me! I have been making sauerkraut for years, and have taught classes; but I tend to be very simple in my flavors. I love all the spices you add. These chutneys are going to add zip to my meals. I have been loving this class!” – Patti
As a special treat, when you Enroll TODAY you’ll also get access to this extra BONUS…
Follow step-by-step: simple techniques, delicious recipes & creative meals to ensure you have healthy food on your plate, year round... no matter what's happening in the world 😉
Lesson 1 - Harvesting, Curing, Storing, & Preparing
• Discover how to harvest for peak ripeness and flavor for each vegetable
• Harvest & store your produce for maximum freshness (plus no waste!)
• Cure & store onions, garlic, squash, beets & carrots to save fridge space
• Practice efficient knife skills so you can batch multiple recipes in minutes
• Stock your pantry with the right basic ingredients so you can whip up a delicious meal at the drop of a hat
Lesson 2 - Drying, Dehydrating & Freezing
• Dry & dehydrate your vegetables & herbs to preserve ALL their nutrients
• Re-imagine snack foods: homemade gluten-free crackers, sugar-free fruit roll-ups & more!
• Freeze your herbs & vegetables for quick meals
• Create fun (and fast) meals from frozen and dehydrated foods
Lesson 3 - Fermenting & Quick Pickling
• How to know for sure your lacto-fermented foods are SAFE!
• Lacto-ferment sauerkraut & Kim Chi for probiotics & maximum gut health
• Enjoy new twists on old favorites: fermented jams, fermented seed bread & fermented chutney
• Make vinegars out of your food scraps (nothing goes to waste!)
• Get the salt ratio right for delicous ferments for just the right sour flavor
• Quick pickle when you want to store lots of fresh harvest, fast
Lesson 4 - Canning
• Know when to Water Bath Can and when to Pressure Can
• Create all your old favorites like pickles and salsas without the added preservatives you see at the grocery store
• Master flavor palettes for unusual hot sauces and chutneys
• Stock your shelves with unique sugar-free jam recipes (great for gifts!)
• Grab the right equipment now so you can easily get started
Lesson 5 - Preservation & Storage System
• Simplify your life with my 7-Step Harvest-into-Meals System - takes just 2 hours each week to batch meals for the week and also store for the winter
• Make stored foods the star of your meals (every last morsel so no waste!)
• Enjoy a symphony of flavors on every plate with my taste templates
• Plan next year's goals & match to your harvest schedule for a more sustainable life
• Follow step-by-step so that you maximize the fresh food on your plate each week
"101 Recipes: Exciting Ways to Preserve the Harvest"
• 101 Plant-based & gluten-free recipes that will dazzle your taste buds
• Unique twists on old favorites: spice blends that give recipes new life
• Can you have too much squash, beans, herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers? Not with these recipes!
• Mix-n-match recipes for a full meal plan
• PLUS... How to vary recipes for picky eaters
As a special treat, when you Enroll TODAY you'll also get access to these extra BONUSES...
BONUS #1 – Two Months of Harvest Club
NOTE: Harvest Club is closed. This BONUS is how you get IN
This is THE premier online garden membership that helps you get more harvest with less stress. Get your garden started -OR- take your garden to the next level.
* Access to new garden techniques and templates
* Simple checklists to help you make more progress… and more!
* Automatically renew your membership or cancel any time you like.
* Get your questions answered in our expert forums.
BONUS #2 - Crop Planning Class
Grow a vegetable and herb garden that matches your preservation goals. Plan when your harvests will ripen so you can stock your kitchen with the staples you want.
Plus avoid the garden overwhelm! You’d be shocked how little effort you spend in your garden once you have a weekly checklist of what to seed, transplant and harvest each week. That’s what a great plan can do for you… put these done-for-you templates to work.
BONUS #3 - Homemade Cheese, Yogurt, Sour Cream
And it’s all plant based! Discover how to ferment seeds, nuts and tofu to create creamy delights for your dinner plate. Pesto almond cheese, Turmeric pepperjack and more!
What You'll Get...
Our Online Format Fits Your Busy Schedule
Download what you need, when you need it!
5 Lessons: Each lesson is a collection of videos ranging from 3 - 20 minutes each. Total time of each lesson varies from 60-90 minutes. Watch or download pre-recorded videos any time you like from anywhere with a good internet connection. You have lifetime access to these materials. And all your lessons are ready for you to get started now.
Your Preserve the Harvest guides and cheat sheets will help you organize your pantry, set goals for the year and track your progress. They are available for download and print.
101 Recipes! allows you to get get started right away with unique recipes that will dazzle your tongue. Recipes include multiple flavor palettes that you use depending on your mood so you never get sick of them!
Private online community is here for you when you have questions. Or if you want to show off your latest creations 😉
Consider what preserving and storing the harvest could mean for boosting your vitality and immunity.
This Harvest-Into-Meals System helps you stock your shelves with all your favorite essentials like canned tomatoes, salsas, ferments without all the commercial preservatives and added sugars…
What would it be worth…
- Having a system for all of the fresh food available during the growing season means you could stock your pantry with staples that have NO strange ingredients in them! Students find when they do this that they save between 10-40% on their grocery bills. What’s even better is less trips to the grocery store since you can go shopping in your pantry!
- You don’t have to spend your whole paycheck on herbs and fresh sauerkrauts at the grocery store… you can dry herbs and make your own ferments for a fraction of the cost. And it will taste better, too!
- Set yourself up for great habits with this class. Students have said that the meal planning in this class alone is worth the investment because they batch creative meals for the week (and for the year) so that putting healthy food on the table each meal takes just minutes. How much time are you currently spending cooking meals and imagine what you might do when all that time is freed up…
Invest in your health: Take advantage of the Harvest-Into-Meals Preservation System now.
TODAY just $297
Join these successful students...
Stacey, You have been inspiring me! I have been making sauerkraut for years, and have taught classes; but I tend to be very simple in my flavors. I love all the spices you add. These chutneys are going to add zip to my meals. I have been loving this class! - Patti
“I spent a nice day with my daughter making pickles and strawberry jam.”
“Your plant-based recipes, use of herbs, and systematic methods to develop these habits have especially helped me get on track. I have more fresh produce coming to the kitchen and I'm eating most, then composting leftover or uneaten in the garden to go back into the soil.” - Sandy
You're covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
I will assume all risk with my 100% 30-day total satisfaction guarantee. Hundreds of people like you have invested in my training programs over the past three years. I’m confident that if you apply yourself and work the program, you will be thrilled. On the small chance this doesn’t work for you, you can get a full refund within 30-days of your purchase. No hassles.
Register TODAY for just $297
Immediately when you sign up, you receive access to the first lesson plus your 101 Recipes BONUS to get you started preserving and storing your harvest!
About our Master Instructor
Stacey Murphy helps gardeners grow lots of food in small spaces so they can enjoy fresh, affordable vegetables while creating a more sustainable future. Stacey is a garden geek, growing food since 1979, and her superpower is packing, literally, tons of food into tight spaces.
Dozens of her students have gone on to start their own homesteads, gardens & farms. Featured on Martha Stewart Radio and PBS’s Growing a Greener World, Stacey believes growing food organically is the best health plan for people, communities, and the earth.
Yield & Food Safety Disclaimer
We are never going to tell you growing food is easy - it requires some elbow grease, knowledge, commitment and a smile from mother nature in the form of favorable growing conditions. Grow Your Own Vegetables programs are intended to help you manage the uncertainties of nature and improve your chances for a successful harvest. But you've got to do the work to get the harvests. Your yields are up to you. We can support by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward. Any resource budget numbers referenced on this site are estimates, your local conditions WILL vary. We share these numbers for illustrative purposes only. We like to believe that everyone can learn to grow food if he/she is really committed. The truth is that your yield is related to your experience and increases when you stick with it. We can support by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward. When you register for this class, you are agreeing to these terms. Thanks for sharing this journey with us. Enjoy your vegetable harvest! Grow Your Own Vegetables, LLC