Grow pest and disease free food without using toxic poisons!
Get started today in applying the pest and disease management systems that a lot of real, full-time organic farmers use—simplified into an easy-to-follow 4-Step process for any gardener to use.
Master this 4-step process and get Mother Nature to get rid of pests, diseases and weeds for you…
- Learn how to tell the difference between different diseases so you can treat them properly.
- Create and execute a plan to help prevent and stop the spread of pests and diseases.
- See why sanitation for your gardening tools is so important.
- Learn about soil additives that significantly decrease diseases from the start.
- Identify companion plants that repel pests.
- Be introduced to a proper technique to water your plants that can reduce disease (I did this wrong for years!).
- Receive tips for pruning and harvesting that will help stop pests and disease.
- Learn how to safely dispose of diseased plants (you may NOT be able to compost them).
- See how to creating barriers to keep animals like deer, squirrels, and rabbits from devouring your garden..
- Experiment with how to make your garden inviting to birds and carnivorous insects that will kill pests for you.
- Identify beneficial insects so you don’t accidentally kill them.
- Learn how to think like a pest so you can interrupt its life cycle.
- Be guided to create you very own Preventative Care Schedule.
This online course gives you everything you need to succeed… over 40 different strategies to help prevent pests, diseases and weeds in your garden!
What students are saying…
“Thanks so much for this training. You have given us so much info, clearing some frustrations we had as gardeners…..My biggest takeaway is to amend the beds each session with compost & to harvest weekly to lessen pests.”
– Yvonne A.
“Learning these simple, easy-to-apply techniques to help save my plants from pests has been a lifesaver … literally! (aka my plants and veggies). I definitely have a head start ahead of the pests in my garden this year from applying a few things in this course.”
“I like using companion plantings of herbs andd flowers to keep the pests away… I also get creative by putting my green leafys outside my upstairs bedroom windows to keep them away from leaf miners and cabbage moths.”
What You'll Get...
Learn to observe and “scout” for pests & diseases throughout the season
Create a plan for interrupting life cycles of pests & diseases
Evaluate how well your strategies paid off
Incorporate lessons learned into next year
Enjoy a healthier harvest
Follow this 4-Step process to get ahead of the life cycle of pests, diseases, and weeds and take back control of your garden!
Learn at your own pace…
Our Online Format Fits Your Busy Schedule
Download what you need, when you need it!
3 Lessons: Each lesson is a collection of videos ranging from 13 to 40 minutes each. Watch or download pre-recorded videos any time you like from anywhere with a good internet connection. You have lifetime access to these materials. And all your lessons are ready for you to get started now.
Commonly asked questions videos: Stacey answers questions asked by students addressing specific pest & disease issues.
Pests & Diseases slides and worksheets will help you create a Preventative Care Schedule and use checklists to keep your soil & plants healthy to resist pests & disease. These are available for download and print.
Private online community is here for you when you have questions. Or if you want to show off your latest creations 😉
As a special treat, when you Enroll TODAY you’ll also get access to this extra BONUSES…
As a special treat, when you Enroll TODAY you’ll also get access to this extra BONUS…
BONUS – Two Months of Harvest Club
NOTE: Harvest Club is closed. This BONUS is how you get IN
This is THE premier online garden membership that helps you get more harvest with less stress. Get your garden started -OR- take your garden to the next level.
* Access to new garden techniques and templates
* Simple checklists to help you make more progress… and more!
* Automatically renew your membership or cancel any time you like.
* Get your questions answered in our expert forums.
This Pest & Disease Micro Course gets right too the heart of management techniques learned from professional organic farmers. But simplified it for you into a 4-Step Pest & Disease Management Process:
What would it be worth to:
- Observe and “scout” for pests & diseases throughout the season
- Create a plan for interrupting life cycles of pests & diseases
- Evaluate how well your strategies paid off
- Incorporate lessons learned into next year
This process will help you identify what’s eating/damaging your garden. You’ll figure out the best methods for slowing or removing the problem. And you’ll also create your own custom plan so you have fewer pests and diseases in your garden year after year.
TODAY just $97 $37
You're covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
Grow Your Own Vegetables will assume all risk with our 100% 30-day total satisfaction guarantee. Hundreds of people like you have invested in our training programs. We are confident that if you apply yourself and work the program, you will be thrilled. On the small chance this doesn’t work for you, you can get a full refund within 30-days of your purchase. No hassles.
Register TODAY for a healthier garden!
Immediately when you sign up, you receive access to the first lesson including your Preventative Care Schedule plus your What is That!? BONUS to get you started identifying what is happening in your garden today!
About our Master Instructor
Stacey Murphy helps gardeners grow lots of food in small spaces so they can enjoy fresh, affordable vegetables while creating a more sustainable future. Stacey is a garden geek, growing food since 1979, and her superpower is packing, literally, tons of food into tight spaces.
Dozens of her students have gone on to start their own homesteads, gardens & farms. Featured on Martha Stewart Radio and PBS’s Growing a Greener World, Stacey believes growing food organically is the best health plan for people, communities, and the earth.
Yield & Food Safety Disclaimer
We are never going to tell you growing food is easy - it requires some elbow grease, knowledge, commitment and a smile from mother nature in the form of favorable growing conditions. Grow Your Own Vegetables programs are intended to help you manage the uncertainties of nature and improve your chances for a successful harvest. But you've got to do the work to get the harvests. Your yields are up to you. We can support by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward. Any resource budget numbers referenced on this site are estimates, your local conditions WILL vary. We share these numbers for illustrative purposes only. We like to believe that everyone can learn to grow food if he/she is really committed. The truth is that your yield is related to your experience and increases when you stick with it. We can support by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward. When you register for this class, you are agreeing to these terms. Thanks for sharing this journey with us. Enjoy your vegetable harvest! Grow Your Own Vegetables, LLC