This is what you will discover…
- The fastest way to get a plate full of microgreens in as little as 10 days (it IS possible)!!
- Why watering your microgreens is different than watering your garden
- How to enjoy delicious peppery, lemony, sweet, and spicy flavors in your salads
- The easy way to make sure your microgreens are safe to eat
- How to save a TON of money on your seeds (*hint* DON’T buy them in packets!)
- When to harvest your new microgreens for maximum flavor
“I have been growing vegetables for 40+ years, and have recently attained Master Gardener status with Oklahoma State University, but I have never used cover crops over the winter. This is the year I will start! Love your videos…your presentations explain the “why” behind the “do this.“ – Kathy C.
“The love you are passing on to give us enough information which allows every gardener to make a choice of how they want to take on their gardening adventure, from beginner to more experienced gardeners. There is a gem for each to culture the love of a garden to improve the Earth.” – Myriam B.
It’s our mission to help support new growers all over the globe create successful vegetable and herb gardens for a happier, healthier you and a greener planet. It’s our passion to remove any obstacles standing in your way so you have the opportunity to harvest organic, nutrient dense food for a lifetime of health and wellness.
Whether you’re just getting started planting your first seeds, in the process of honing your garden skills, or ready to start doubling your vegetable and herb harvests, Grow Your Own Vegetables can help!
Master Gardener Trainer
I was an engineer and an architect with a busy job and a long commute. It frustrated me that I could manage complex projects at work, but a vegetable & herb garden seemed impossible to fit into everyday life. In 2009, I was taught techniques for growing tons of organic vegetables and herbs in a small space with not a lot of effort. Since then, I have been obsessed with helping people create good garden habits that fit into their busy schedule and most importantly fit their personality.