Pack in those vegetables & herbs to maximize harvests!
Watch this video to discover the #1 tool to simplify your entire season.
Avoid the garden overwhelm! You’d be shocked how little effort you spend in your garden once you have a weekly checklist of what to seed, transplant and harvest each week. That’s what a great plan can do for you… put these done-for-you templates to work!
You may think it’s too hard to plan an entire growing season because your climate has unique conditions, you don’t like planning, or you’re too busy… those are all the reasons this class is designed for you!
Stop spinning your wheels using generic garden plans that don’t work for your local conditions. ESPECIALLY if you have a short growing season; a blazing hot and dry summer; a hot and humid summer; four distinct seasons or a year-round temperate climate… you need a strategy to make the most out of the growing days you DO have.
Your climate is UNIQUE!
I’m Stacey Murphy and I’ve been a backyard gardener since 2009.
My first year growing vegetables, I planted a whole bunch of seeds and harvested a respectable amount of food.
Then I noticed space where I could grow even more food if I had planned better.
I wasn’t sure exactly WHEN to seed and transplant the next round of crops into my planting beds, so I lost valuable time in the growing season. And losing time means less harvest.
The next year, I created my first “crop plan”.
And I nearly doubled my harvest.
Now, I tweak the plan each year to continue to save time, money and energy.
I love crunching harvest numbers and analyzing data.
Don’t worry… It’s easier than you think to put all my years of crunching data to work for you!
Here’s a home study class that shows you how to use my crop planning templates to pack more harvests into your garden year after year.
And certainly don’t wander aimlessly in your garden this year.
Let’s create a plan now so you know exactly what you need to do each week for your most abundant harvest.
- Garden SMART! – Knowing exactly what to do, when, simplifies your garden routine and saves you time & effort
- Plan your season for armloads of vegetable harvests each and every week
- Save money ordering seeds in bulk
- Get fresh-picked food on the table every meal
- Be a part of the “grow local” solution and the Vegetable Revolution!
What Students Are Saying…
New York U.S.
“I came away from the course with improved crop yields! Stacey is incredibly knowledgeable and cuts to the heart of students’ questions quickly. The videos and handouts are useful resources that I’ll continually reference.” – Neke (New York, U.S.)
“The Crop planning is SO worth the money. I have been gardening for 10 years but this just brings my production to a whole new level!” – Kai (Michigan, U.S.)
“A ton of great info for the beginner gardener! I especially liked that the crop planning really got to the heart of garden planning and the management of time and space.” – Rob Avis, Verge Permaculture (Canada)
“Taking Stacey’s course has helped move me from theory into practice. This course saved me a lot of time and energy buying books, studying them and getting into action.” – J.D. (Kentucky, U.S.)
North Carolina, U.S.
“I really got a lot out of the garden calendar & tasks. This has really helped me feel it is OK to walk away from the garden after 30 minutes work for the day. I don’t feel so overwhelmed.” – Sue (Arizona, U.S.)
Online format fits your busy schedule
Video series with Workbook: Discover what to plant, when, and how to maximize your space
Video series shows you how to create a crop plan like a pro! Discover how to visualize the growing season in time and space to pack in as many plants as possible. Download the videos and the slides to take with you wherever you go.
Let me guide you: Follow along step-by-step to create a crop plan for the year!
Grab your workbook and follow along so that you can adapt the Done-for-You templates to YOUR local conditions. It’s a seven step process and we’ll break it down into baby steps.
As a special treat when you enroll TODAY, you’ll also get access to these extra Bonuses…
BONUS 1 – Done-for-You Templates
BONUS 2 - Two month Trial in Harvest Club
SPECIAL NOTE: Harvest Club is closed. This class is how you get IN 😉
Once you join class, you are going to have lots of questions about how YOU can best implement these garden templates. Here's the membership that can take your garden to the next level. Consider this bonus your personal food growing hotline.
* Access to new techniques and templates
* Members Only Live Q&A’s (recorded), to get your latest questions answered
* Private Online Facebook Community - receive ongoing support from fellow gardeners all around the world. It's more fun growing together 😉
* Simple checklists to help you take your next step forward… and more!
* Automatically renew your membership or cancel any time you like.
Put these Harvest Club Q&A dates on your calendar:
Nov 20, Dec 4, 18 and Jan 8 at 8:00-9:30pm EDT
BONUS 3 - Five Delicious Recipes for Garden Greens
Here it is... new and exciting recipes for all your greens. You are going to grow so many greens because they are fast and easy! And you're going to need new ways to enjoy those greens at every meal. This ebook 5 Delicious Recipes for Garden Greens: Exciting Plant-Based Recipes to Please Even the Pickiest Eaters has helped hundreds of growers to convince their loved ones that eating vegetables doesn't have to be boring 😉
Wondering if this will work for you…
- My templates are for small plot growing. Keeping it small means I can teach the concepts in a manageable plan that you can easily visualize. While the template is 100 square feet of growing space, you can easily multiply this template to get a 200, 300, 500, 1,000 square foot crop plan or larger.
- First time growers: If you have never planted a single seed, this class will be a BIG stretch. If you’re a quick start and you’re eager to learn, I’m sure you can follow along with the concepts. For your first season, follow my templates: seed, transplant and harvest as close to the schedule as you can and you will learn A LOT! You will be building on a very strong foundation even if you don’t totally get it all yet.
- First season growers: this class will be a stretch, but I believe you need this tool most. A good crop plan will put you way ahead of where you would be if you just wing it for the rest of your growing season. You’ll have lots of questions, but that’s why I’m here.
- New Growers (1-2 years): This training will take you to another level of visualizing how to pack in as many crops as you can. I’ve had students with 10 years experience who say this class helped them improve yields anywhere from 25% to 200%!
- Budding Farmers: Learning to crop plan is essential to your business. Whether or not you take my course, make sure you master this skill! You can easily take these concepts and scale them up. These are the exact templates I used in my backyard farming business.
I will assume all risk with my 1-year total satisfaction guarantee. Hundreds of people like you have invested in my classses. I’m confident that if you apply yourself and work with the templates, you will be thrilled. On the small chance this doesn’t work for you, you can get a full refund within 1-year of your purchase. No hassles.
Put my Done-for-You templates to work for you today
About the Instructor
Dozens of her students who have trained at her backyard urban farm in Brooklyn have gone on to start their own homesteads, gardens & farms. Featured on Martha Stewart Radio and PBS’s Growing a Greener World, Stacey believes growing food organically is the best health plan for people, communities, and the earth.
Let’s get growing together!
Plan now for a successful season
Here’s your chance to kick it into high gear and find out how much more…
I’m here to be your guide.
Enjoy a year-round garden plan that maximizes harvests
Copyright - GrowYourOwnVegetables - All Rights Reserved.