Pack in those vegetables & herbs to maximize harvests!
Watch this video to discover the #1 tool to get even MORE fresh food from every square inch of garden space you have.
The key is a GREAT PLAN : a roadmap for the ENTIRE growing season with weekly checklists so you can relax during the peak of the growing season, and you can have someone take care of your garden when you are away, too.
Your climate is UNIQUE!
You may think it’s too hard to plan an entire growing season because your climate is unique, plus weather is so unpredictable, you don’t like planning, or you’re too busy.
It is ESPECIALLY because of all of these reasons that you need a strategy to make the MOST out of the growing days you DO have. Stop spinning your wheels using generic garden plans and try what works instead!
- Garden SMART! – Knowing exactly what to do, when, simplifies your garden routine and saves you time & effort.
- Get fresh-picked food on the table every meal with MORE harvests! – You can grow so much more than you realize… let’s kick it into high gear!
- More ease! – Automate your calendar each week and relax knowing that everything is mapped out.
- Save money ordering seeds in bulk and growing your own transplants – Discover how to predict exactly what you need to take advantage of bulk ordering.
- Be a part of the “grow local” solution and the Vegetable Revolution!
I’m Stacey Murphy and I’ve been a backyard gardener since 2009.
My first year growing vegetables, I planted a whole bunch of seeds and harvested a respectable amount of food.
Throughout the season, however, I noticed spaces opening up here and there.
I wasn’t sure exactly how to use those space, so I lost valuable time in the growing season. And I realized that losing time means less harvest!
With the help of an experienced farmer, I created my first “crop plan” for the next year.
And I nearly doubled my harvest.
Over the years, I tweaked the plan to continue to save time, money and energy. And now you can put all my experience to work for you!
You don’t have to Crop Plan alone.
Here’s a home study class that shows you how to use my Done-For-You templates to pack more harvests into your garden year after year.
Don’t beat yourself up because you’ve tried to garden without as much food as you’d like to show for your efforts!
And certainly don’t wander aimlessly in your garden this year if you have space and aren’t sure what to plant.
You’d be shocked how little effort you spend in your garden once you have a weekly checklist of what to seed, transplant and harvest each week. That’s what a great plan can do for you… avoid the garden overwhelm!
Grow your own confidence when you discover how the RIGHT Crop Plan is re-used year after year!
Join these successful students:
New York U.S.
Online format fits your busy schedule
Discover what to plant, when, and how to maximize your space with this video series and workbook.
Let me guide you: Follow along step-by-step to create a crop plan for the year!
As a special treat when you enroll TODAY, you’ll also get access to these extra Bonuses…
BONUS 1 – Done-for-You Templates
BONUS 2 - Two month Trial in Harvest Club
SPECIAL NOTE: Harvest Club is closed. This class is how you get IN 😉
Once you join class, you are going to have lots of questions about how YOU can best implement these garden templates. Here's the membership that can take your garden to the next level. Consider this bonus your personal food growing hotline.
* Access to new techniques and templates, and more garden resources
* Get your questions answered by our garden experts
* Private Online Facebook Community - receive ongoing support from fellow gardeners all around the world. It's more fun growing together
* Simple checklists to help you take your next step forward… and more!
* Automatically renew your membership or cancel any time you like.
BONUS 3 - Five Delicious Recipes for Garden Greens
Here it is... new and exciting recipes for all your greens. You are going to grow so many greens because they are fast and easy! And you're going to need new ways to enjoy those greens at every meal. This ebook 5 Delicious Recipes for Garden Greens: Exciting Plant-Based Recipes to Please Even the Pickiest Eaters has helped hundreds of growers to convince their loved ones that eating vegetables doesn't have to be boring
Wondering if this will work for you…
- My templates are for small plot growing. Keeping it small means I can teach the concepts in a manageable plan that you can easily visualize. While the template is 100 square feet of growing space, you can easily multiply this template to get a 200, 300, 500, 1,000 square foot crop plan or larger. Students have adapted these templates to gardens of all shapes and sizes.
- First time growers: If you have never planted a single seed, this class will be a BIG stretch. If you’re a quick start and you’re eager to learn, I’m sure you can follow along with the concepts. For your first season, follow my templates: seed, transplant and harvest as close to the schedule as you can and you will learn A LOT! You will be building on a very strong foundation even if you don’t totally get it all yet.
- First season growers: did I mention that this class will be a stretch? But I believe you need this tool most. A good crop plan will put you way ahead of where you would be if you just wing it for the rest of your growing season. You’ll have lots of questions, but that’s why I’m here.
- New Growers (1-2 years): This training will take you to another level of visualizing how to pack in as many crops as you can. I’ve had students with 10 years experience who say this class helped them improve yields anywhere from 25% to 200%!
- Budding Farmers: Learning to crop plan is essential to your business. Whether or not you take my course, make sure you master this skill! You can easily take these concepts and scale them up. These are the exact templates I used in my backyard farming business.
About the Instructor
Dozens of her students who have trained at her backyard urban farm in Brooklyn have gone on to start their own homesteads, gardens & farms. Featured on Martha Stewart Radio and PBS’s Growing a Greener World, Stacey believes growing food organically is the best health plan for people, communities, and the earth.
Let’s get growing together!
Plan now for a successful season
Here’s your chance to kick it into high gear and find out how much more… I’m here to be your guide.