Chop & Freeze Your Vegetable Harvest for Later: Cutting through the misinformation & avoiding mushy beansClimate & growing conditions
There’s nothing better than harvesting and eating fresh, homegrown, and organic vegetables fresh from your garden. Part of harvesting process is being ready to know how to cook, prepare and preserve all that food.
However, the second best thing to eating fresh vegetables from your garden is savoring the taste from your garden in the off-season.
Make the most out of your garden harvest by properly
In this video, learn what the top two questions we receive about preserving & storing your vegetable harvest PLUS …
– The BEST shortcut to storing your tomatoes
– Two vegetables you can simply chop and freeze
– Why can’t you just chop and freeze most vegetables for long term storage?
– How do you freeze vegetables so they don’t get mushy?!
– Plus… the benefits and drawbacks of freezing your garden harvest
Remember: Pulling garden freshness out of the freezer means quick meal preparation!