Grow Your Own Vegetables eGuide
5 Keys to Finding the Right Garden Space
When you find the RIGHT place to grow vegetables and herbs, they will seem to grow all on their own.
This is what you will discover…
- How to avoid a common garden mistake so you work WITH and not against mother nature
- How to help your plants thrive by keeping them in their temperature sweet spot
- The most important resource you should invest in if you want your vegetables and herbs to be filled with nutrients
- The BEST type of fertilizer (it’s not what you think!)
- The #1 thing that gives new growers the most stress and how to make it easier with automation
- + much, much more!
It’s our mission to help support new growers all over the globe create successful vegetable and herb gardens for a happier, healthier you and a greener planet. It’s our passion to remove any obstacles standing in your way so you have the opportunity to harvest organic, nutrient dense food for a lifetime of health and wellness.
Whether you’re just getting started planting your first seeds, in the process of honing your garden skills, or ready to start doubling your vegetable and herb harvests, Grow Your Own Vegetables can help!
Master Gardener Trainer
I was an engineer and an architect with a busy job and a long commute. It frustrated me that I could manage complex projects at work, but a vegetable & herb garden seemed impossible to fit into everyday life. In 2009, I was taught techniques for growing tons of organic vegetables and herbs in a small space with not a lot of effort. Since then, I have been obsessed with helping people create good garden habits that fit into their busy schedule and most importantly fit their personality.